Monday, December 16, 2013

DIY Facial Astringent

I love having the opportunity to 'DIY' anything, so when I saw DIY facial astringent on Pinterest I jumped right on it. However, I did not love the first two recipes that I tried, but the third time is a charm, and this one only has 3 ingredients. Here is the recipe I use now:

Facial Astringent
  • 1/2 ounce organic apple cider vinegar (and I stress organic, otherwise it won't work its magic)
  • 3 ounces mineral water (I haven't been able to try it with mineral water yet, just water from the tap)
  • 5 plain aspirin (non-coated), crushed

I use a bit more than 1/2 ounce


This is how much I crush the aspirin (I use a rolling pin and a Ziploc bag, it doesn't usually break through)






Don't forget to shake it up! 


















Keep Refrigerated. Shake well before each use. 

Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment